Barber's Pole Worm vaccine
The first vaccine in the world for a gut dwelling worm parasite of livestock
- Significantly reduces Barbers Pole disease
- Suppresses worm egg production - cleans up your pasture
- Long term solution - no vaccine resistance.
- Less drenching needed, so onset of drench resistance is delayed.
- Easy to use - one product type, same dose per shot for all sheep.
- No withholding period or export slaughter interval.
- Enviromentally friendly - no chemicals.
Barbervax was developed by the Moredun Research Institute, a UK based animal health charity owned by farmers, in partnership with the Department of Agriculture and Food, Western Australia, with support from Meat and Livestock Australia. All profits are invested in further research projects aimed at reducing livestock disease e.g. a vaccine for scour worms.